Executive Stress & Burnout Mangement
HEALING FROM THE INSIDE OUT
- Reduce stress and prevent or recover from burnout
- Restore balance of body, mind and spirit
- Calm the mind and cultivate emotional harmony
- Physical, mental & occupational stress/burnout
- Building stress resilience and work life harmony
- Reconnecting with your inner balance
On site specialists
- Movement instructor
- Massage therapist
- Sound healing therapist (Koh Yao Noi location only)
- Wellness Coaches
Reconnect with your essence and restore vitality as you recuperate from physical and emotional stress and recover from burnout symptoms. Rediscover the fountain of energy within you as you heal from the inside out. Learn to find a sense of inner balance and resilience and establish new positive habits towards a more grounded lifestyle of health and balance.
EXCLUSIVE STRESS & BURNOUT TREATMENT
We only treat one group at a time, very privately and exclusively. At iRETREAT, we provide bespoke treatment for mental stress and its physical consequences.
When a person is suffering from mental illness, life can feel isolating. If they are not aware they have an illness, they may believe that this is ‘who they are.’ As a result, they can internalize the misguided belief that they are weak which could not be further from the truth. Mental illness is just like a physical illness in that it can affect anyone, regardless of their background, income or success.
We recognize that people suffering from mental health problems are in a great deal of pain. This pain can be physical, psychological or neurobiological. We are well equipped to help you process this pain, address your symptoms and restore your wellbeing.
Our stress and burnout treatment is focused on restoring the mind-body equilibrium. We provide mindfulness and complementary therapies such as yoga, massage, reflexology, sound therapy and more. Intensive psychoeducational sessions will help you develop healthier coping strategies for dealing with stress.
We also provide bespoke accommodation and 5‑star hospitality to ensure that iRETREAT is a ‘home away from the home’ for the client.
MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Intensive Wellbeing – Psychoeducation sessions with wellness coaches
- Live-in therapist – around the clock emotional support and therapeutic assistance
- Biochemical restoration –Restoring the biochemistry of the brain and body will re-establish the ability to deal with stress effectively. Physician assessment and treatment of hormone imbalances, micronutrients, infusions and more. Add on package.
- Physical health therapies – Yoga to strengthen the mind-body connection, massage to encourage relaxation and provide relief from chronic pain, and reflexology to promote the body’s natural healing process
- Lifestyle adjustments – personalized counseling to provide you with the tools and techniques to cope with stress and lead a more balanced lifestyle
- All-inclusive luxury residence and accommodation at either our Pak Thong Chai or Koh Yao Noi locations
UNDERSTANDING STRESS & BURNOUT
Stress is a short-term solution to a short-term problem. Small bursts of stress are normal and even healthy as they keep us motivated and drive us through difficult experiences. When a person is stressed the ‘fight-or-flight’ response is turned on to increase their heart rate and provide a rush of cortisol and adrenaline which can regulate blood sugar and positively impact the part of our brain where memories are stored.
However, when someone experiences long term chronic stress the body makes excess cortisol, putting an enormous amount of pressure on the body and upsetting its natural equilibrium. Excess cortisol wears down the brain’s ability to function and regulate emotions. A person may begin to suffer from mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety and more. Chronic stress also increases a person’s chances of developing heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and gastrointestinal problems. This leads to people feeling chronically fatigued and emotionally drained.
Burnout is classically a work-related condition often referred to as ‘executive burnout.’ Executive burnout is common in wealthy high achievers and ultra-high net worth individuals. Many successful business owners, executives, or those in the public eye have an unbalanced work-life ratio with an extensive list of responsibilities. High-pressure environments, feeling like there is little control over work, lack of time for loved ones, and personality traits such as perfectionism and Type-A personalities can all contribute to development of burnout.
SYMPTOMS OF STRESS:
- Low energy and sleep issues
- Upset stomach and gastrointestinal issues
- Headaches and body tension
- Teeth grinding
- Appetite changes
- Increased anxiety
- Poor concentration
- Increased use of alcohol, drugs and unhealthy food choices
- Procrastination and forgetfulness
SYMPTOMS OF BURNOUT:
- Withdrawing from responsibilities
- Frequent illnesses and weakened immune system
- Chronic fatigue
- Withdrawing from loved ones and isolating
- Cynicism and irritability
- Sense of failure, self-doubt and loneliness
A full-blown burnout and its side effects which can affect health, success and wealth can be prevented by recognizing the early warning signs and taking appropriate action. The aim is to learn how to live a healthier and happier life with a long-term focus on a sustainable work-life balance.
We focus on providing you with the physical and psychological tools needed to cope with stress in a healthy manner. Our psychotherapeutic team will help you return to your optimum health and provide you with the skills needed to stay more balanced in day-to-day life. At iRETREAT our team of health professionals are fully dedicated to your healing and recovery in a compassionate, thoughtful, and caring environment.